Anti Mildew Products In Livestock Feed
Mintai offers anti mildew products for animal palatability,Website:http://www.cqnewmiti.com, nutrition & health with propionic acid, propionate or benzoic acid or formic acid for mold inhibitor.How to Kill Mould & Mildew in feed and grainsWhen dealing with moldy feed or grains, it is still vital to use a mold inhibitor, you may buy anti mildew products from Mintain Company. an anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial solutionMold Inhibitor 500G Ⅲ-1 with Propionic acid and ammonium propionate is an anti-mold, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent solution for animal feeds and grains. By reducing the likelihood of mold and bacteria formation, fewer products is wasted. This provides producers with economic and environmental benefits and supports sustainability trends around the globe. Mold Inhibitor 500G Ⅲ-1Dosage TypeMold Inhibitor 500G Ⅲ-1Physicochemical Properties White or light yellow powder; PH value: 3.0-4.0FeaturesBroad spectrum, efficient, safe, stable, highly cost effectiveMain IngredientsPropionic acid(≥30%) and Ammonium Propionate (≥10%)are used as main ingredients, mixed with carriers of silicon dioxide and Sodium Sulfate in proportion;Bacteriostasis Mechanism1. Mainly act on mold cell walls, disrupting mold cell walls and cell membranes, changing the permeability of cell membrane, penetrating into the cell, acidifying the cytoplasm and producing an irreversible agglutination for cytoplasm components.
2. Destroy mold system in mold cell and prevent its metabolism
3. Affect the germination of mold spore and prevent the productivity of mildew.Key Features & Benefits 1. Kill the mold at early-stage, and release the mould proof for long term;
2. Good vapors, permeability and diffusivity, permeate to every dead angle; thoroughly kill mould and mold spores.
3. Good palatability, no irritation.
4. Not only inhibit the mold growth but also play a role in acidulating agent to effectively improve the digestion and absorption of animalsRecommended Dosage in Complete Formula Feed Feed Moisture (%)Air Relative HumidityRecommended Dosage(G/MT)<12.5%<85%500<12.5%>85%550-70012.5-13%>85%700-1000Storage Store Mold Inhibitor 500G Ⅲ-1 in a well ventilated and dry place away from sunlight.PackagingInner packing：polythene plastic bag; External packaging: plastic bag
Standard packaging: 20kg/bagShelf Life 12 months under sealed and required storage conditions.Notice Mold Inhibitor 500G Ⅲ-1 should be used under the guidance of Mintai company. More Anti-Mould Agents please refer to the followings:1. Ammonium Propionate by Liquid Propionic Acid(≥80%) and Ammonium Propionate (18%);2. Mold Inhibitors - 500G by Propionic Acid(≥45%) and Benzoic Acid(≥7%);3. Mold Inhibitors - 500GⅡ by Propionic Acid(≥60%);4. Mold Inhibitors - 500GⅢ-2 by Propionic Acid(≥30%) and Ammonium Propionate(≥20%);5. Mold Inhibitors- Compound Type Ⅰ by Propionic Acid(≥9%) and Formic Acid(≥18%);- Compound Type Ⅱ by Propionic Acid(≥9%) and Formic Acid(≥22%);- Compound Type Ⅲ by Propionic Acid(≥9%) and Formic Acid(≥28%);- Propionic Acid TypeⅠ by Propionic Acid(≥15%);- Propionic Acid TypeⅡ by Propionic Acid(≥20%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅲ by Propionic Acid(≥33%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅳ by Propionic Acid(≥40%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅴ by Propionic Acid(≥50%);- Propionic Acid Type Ⅵ by Propionic Acid(≥60%),Liquid Mold Inhibitor;Heavy metals were also tested to reach the health indicators: Pb≤30%; As≤10%.More Customized mold inhibitors, please tell us, we will do research and development for you.Mintai offers feed additives such as Powder or Liquid Mold Inhibitor (Rank national top 1 for 14 years), Feed Flavors, Feed sweeteners, Acidifier, Antioxidant, Attractants, Antimicrobial (allicin), Iron Supplements(Antianemic), Compound Premix for Aquaculture, Clean Production & Insect Repellant.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: All States|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 04 August 2018
Number of Views: 133
|Item Owner : LiBo|
Contact Phone: 86-23-62951907-0
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|