Buy Plots Available for Sale in IT City Mohali (Real Estate - Apartments, Houses for Rent)

Item ID 1104934 in Category: Real Estate - Apartments, Houses for Rent

Buy Plots Available for Sale in IT City Mohali


As per the latest reports obtained from GMADA, **[IT City Mohali][1]** has already sold its 80% of the residential plots to the landowners under the land pooling scheme. The rest of 20% of the residential plots will be offered to the general public through a draw that will be organized by GMADA it self.


[1]: http://www.srisaiestate.com/


Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: Punjab
Target City : mohali
Last Update : 17 September 2018
Number of Views: 594
Item  Owner  : Shrisaistate
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
 © 2019 INNetAds.com
2019-08-26 (0.076 sec)