Why do we need Customized Packaging Solution in India
As the name suggests, custom packaging is essentially designing packaging around your products from scratch rather than simply selecting a ready-made box that the product might fit into. This means creating a brand-new box specifically for each one of your shipment’s contents. Why is a customized packaging solution important? There are many reasons. These Customized Packaging Solution in India keep your products safe and sound in the best condition and avoid damages to a great extent by providing the needed measures like temperature space, rigidity and matter.
It all starts with measurements. Its exact measurements are taken and a box is created. This box would fit into with little or no movement inside.
Several different materials are put to use to ensure anything you send makes it to its final destination safe and sound. single- as well as double-wall cardboard boxes, reinforced gummed paper tape, crumpled paper filling, air pouches for extra protection and acid-free wrapping tissue paper and such other packing material are used. This decreases the damages to goods are reduces it to a virtually nonexistent 0.5% (compared to 8% which is an average in any industry.)
At Future Supply Chain, you are provided with the best packaging solutions in India. Customized packaging Solution in India provide you with
● Capabilities to study customers' supply chain processes, re-engineer, build and implement efficient supply chain solutions
● Technology-enabled distribution centers across India with warehouse height ranging from 7.5 to 14 meters
● Multi-user, built-to-suit and scalable boxes based on customer requirements and the ability to manage high throughputs, large volumes and multiple SKU mix Proven expertise in Value Added Services such as Kitting, Bundling and Promo-packaging
At Future Supply Chain, they excel to provide you with the best of Customized Packaging Solution in India through their good based Infrastructure:
● GST ready network of Logistics Parks across all high growth consumption clusters in India
● Logistics Parks are equipped with exclusive lanes for trucks and employee vehicles, the peripheral road to facilitate easy vehicular movement and manage peak Inbound and Outbound movement, truck parking bays and amenities block for drivers
● Built to Suit state-of-the-art DCs across logistics parks with a minimum height of 12mts
● DCs are designed to ensure six air changes in an hour and better ventilation with sky lighting to reduce electricity consumption.
● Ceiling and all side walls have thermal insulation and louvers to counter extreme temperatures, thus creating better working conditions. All DCs are Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) compliant and fully equipped with all modern amenities
● DCs are equipped with global best practices in pallet racking (G+4 to G+7), shelving (G+2 to G+5) and best-in-class Material Handling Equipment (MHEs)
● Integrated Food DCs: - IFDC network is envisaged for the fulfillment of the small format stores to have a robust supply chain network. FSC has analyzed and arrived at a network of 38 IFDC's across the length and breadth of the country which covers ~95% of India's geography.
At Future Supply Chain Automation and technology play a huge role in keeping your products safe during the process of Customized Packaging Solution in India :
Their adoption of technology and automated processes differentiates them from the other competitors within the supply-chain industry in India. They are at the forefront of bringing automation to meet client-specific needs. They have made investments to implement technology and processes to increase capacity and operating efficiency, thereby improving profitability and allowing them to customize services and provide you with packaging solutions to suit the requirements of their customers. They also offer solutions for temperature-sensitive products through temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation in our reefer trucks. They provide customized solution design, network design, and route planning for perishable inventory such as frozen foods, fruits and vegetables, pharmaceuticals, dairy products and goods for quick service restaurants, among others.
For more detail please click here: http://www.futuresupplychains.com/industries-we-cater.php
|Target State: Maharashtra|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 11 December 2019
Number of Views: 3
|Item Owner : Nagma Khan|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|