How To Prevent Overheating Of The Motor Of The Vibratory Finishing Machine
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
When using a Vibratory Finishing Machine motor, the most common fault is the occurrence of overheating of the vibration motor during operation. If the fault cannot be eliminated in time, the vibration motor will burn out. In addition, vibration motors that have been used for more than half a year and more than one year, or vibration motors that have been opened and repaired by users themselves are more prone to overheating of the vibration motor. Here we briefly introduce how to effectively prevent the vibration motor from overheating:
First, we must understand the use conditions of the vibration motor to ensure the normal use of the vibration motor.
1. The vibration acceleration does not exceed 7g (g is the gravitational acceleration).
2. The ambient temperature does not exceed 40 °C.
3. The altitude does not exceed 1000m.
4. Power frequency: 50HZ; 60HZ.
5. Voltage 380V, 380-660V.
6. Temperature rise is less than 80K (resistance method).
Second, we need to understand the reasons for the vibration motor overheating:
1. The voltage is too high to overheat the core.
2. If the vibration motor is overloaded or the voltage is insufficient, the current is too large and the winding is hot.
3. When removing the winding, use the hot-disassembly method improperly to burn the iron core.
4. The stator and the iron core are too close to each other and rubbed.
5. The vibration motor is overloaded or frequently started.
6. Cage rotor broken bars.
7. The vibration motor is out of phase.
8. The winding is not fully immersed in reloading.
9. The ambient temperature is too high and the air duct is blocked by dust.
Third, the vibration motor overheating method:
1. Immediately reduce the voltage or adjust the power transformer tap.
2. Increase the voltage or replace the thicker wires.
3. Repair the core and troubleshoot.
4. Exclude the rubbing point.
5. Load reduction, control start according to the specified number of times.
6. Check and eliminate winding faults.
7. Restore three runs.
8. Adopt secondary dipping paint and vacuum dipping process.
9. Clean the motor, improve the ambient temperature, and adopt cooling measures.
information about vibratory finishing machine : https://www.zhongyun-machine.com
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Assam|
Target City : Huzhou
Last Update : 05 May 2019
Number of Views: 13
|Item Owner : machineunique|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|