Buy silver chain for girls online from SilverShine (Shopping - Jewelry & Watches)

Item ID 1406594 in Category: Shopping - Jewelry & Watches

Buy silver chain for girls online from SilverShine


Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.


UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.


Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.

SilverShine produces sizeable collections of silver chains for girls. SilverShine is a web-store brand that sells silver chains for girls online. It is a small team of few individuals that has managed to achieve milestone success. This small team work round the clock, and their enthusiasm and passion produces collections of silver chains for girls and services like the way the giants work. They are a true underdog in their entire entirety. They have had massive support for their efforts from their ever-growing community of shoppers that not only love their silver chains, but also provide them enough feedback to add in further collections of silver chain designs online.
SilverShine is a web-store that is extremely successful for a store that is has commenced only 4 years although its creators are a veteran in silver chains and silver ornaments and still have a physical store in the state of Gujarat under a different name where they have served silver to the local community shoppers for the past 20 years. Their credibility is very high in those streets for the purity of their silver chain and silver chain price and other accessories.
Silver chains for girls at SilverShine are made from pure 925 sterling silver. This means that 92.5% is silver while the rest 7.5% percent is copper. This standard was set by the British in the 19th century considering how soft is silver metal. 100% pure silver is extremely soft to a point that one can bend it easily by applying slight pressure with fingers. SilverShine has posted their authenticity certificates in the footer of their web-store for assuring purity of their silver chains for girls to their beloved community shoppers.

Website: https://www.silvershinejewellery.com/sterling-silver-jewellery/silver-chain
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/silvershinejewellery/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/silvershinejewelery/
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/silvershineindia/
Source: https://jaipur.in.locanto.asia/ID_3959228304/Buy-silver-chain-for-girls-online-from-SilverShine.html&myads


Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: Rajasthan
Target City : Jaipur
Last Update : 04 October 2019
Number of Views: 27
Item  Owner  : Vrusha
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: 9586427174

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
 © 2020 INNetAds.com
2020-04-08 (0.084 sec)