Student Visa for UK from India - VCS (Travel & Tickets - Travel Agents)

INNetAds > Travel & Tickets > Travel Agents

Item ID 2114469 in Category: Travel & Tickets - Travel Agents

Student Visa for UK from India - VCS

A UK education opens doors, wherever you go in the world!
Most international students need a Student Visa to Study in UK. If you are 16 or over and want to study at a higher education level, you’ll need to apply for a student visa through the Student Route. You need to wait until you have an offer from a university or college before applying for a visa. Your university or college will then be able to give you a document called a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). To do this, your chosen institution needs to be approved by the UK government as a licenced sponsor. You will need to complete an application and have it accepted before you arrive in the UK.
Get Free Consultation for Student Visa for UK from India at Visa Consultancy Services - VCS
For more info, please visit our website:
Call now to get a free consultation at
Mob. No.- 9871654270 / 8130221882
Email us at :-

Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: All States
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 06 January 2022 7:28 PM
Number of Views: 41
Item  Owner  : VCS
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
INNetAds > Travel & Tickets > Travel Agents
 © 2022
2022-09-26 (0.400 sec)