Best NCD (Non Convertible Debentures) Investment in India (Business Opportunities - Investment)

INNetAds > Business Opportunities > Investment

Item ID 2415980 in Category: Business Opportunities - Investment

Best NCD (Non Convertible Debentures) Investment in India

Muthoot Finance is one of the largest Gold Loan NBFCs in India. Muthoot Finance Limited is coming out with a debt offering of Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures with the face value of Rs. 1000 each, a Base Issue size of ₹ 75 Crore, and an option to retain oversubscription up to ₹ 225 Crore aggregating up to ₹ 300 crores, being the Tranche-IV Issue size. The issue opens for subscription on Monday, 28th November 2022, and will close on or before Monday , 19th December 2022. The allotment is on a first come first serve basis with the minimum application to be made is of 10 NCDs. A minimum of 75% of the Net Proceeds raised through this Tranche III Issue will be utilized For the purpose of lending and the remaining 25% for general corporate purposes. All you need to do is set a reminder on Bonds India website and place your bid as we send you a reminder when it goes live.

Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: All States
Target City : Delhi city
Last Update : 28 November 2022 2:32 PM
Number of Views: 43
Item  Owner  : elite wealth
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: 09650901058

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
INNetAds > Business Opportunities > Investment
 © 2023
2023-10-04 (0.392 sec)