Best NCD (Non Convertible Debentures) Investment in India (Business Opportunities - Investment)

INNetAds > Business Opportunities > Investment

Item ID 2544304 in Category: Business Opportunities - Investment

Best NCD (Non Convertible Debentures) Investment in India

Muthoot Finance is one of the largest Gold Loan NBFCs in India. It provides personal loans and business loans secured by gold jewelry, primarily to individuals like small businessmen, vendors, traders, farmers, and salaried individuals, who possess gold jewelry but are not able to access formal credit within a reasonable time. The issue opens for subscription on Wednesday, 12th April 2023, and will close on or before Wednesday, 26th April 2023. The allotment is on a first come first serve basis with the minimum application to be made is of 10 NCDs. A minimum of 75% of the Net Proceeds raised through this Tranche-I Issue will be utilized For the purpose of lending and the remaining 25% for general corporate purposes.All you need to do is set a reminder on Bonds India website and place your bid as we send you a reminder when it goes live.

Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)

Target State: All States
Target City : delhi
Last Update : 11 April 2023 2:33 PM
Number of Views: 37
Item  Owner  : elite wealth
Contact Email:
Contact Phone: 9650901058

Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.
INNetAds > Business Opportunities > Investment
 © 2023
2023-10-04 (0.389 sec)